(Updated) GB Whatsapp is a WhatsApp MOD where you can customize the functions on your chat application. Even though you already have WhatsApp installed on your device, you can use GBWhatsApp at the same time without interference.
To get started, you need to have an active phone number which will be used for verification process. Once done, contacts on your phone will be synced in GBWhatsApp.
- Customize interface of the app
- Control privacy aspects
- Can use two phone numbers at the same time
- Can share documents and multimedia file
- Can send larger media files
- Possibility of getting banned
- App will not update automatically
- No Need for Root Access
- Hide your last seen Ever, Privacy Option
- Hide double tick or second tick
- Can zoom profile pictures
- Emoji’s Changer
- You will get an alert if your friend has changed his image
- Video size up to 30 MB
- Audio clip size up to 100 MB
- Can send 90 images at once
- Receives alert if your friend changed profile picture
- Counter statistics for groups
- Customize colors in calls
- View the media in high speed
- Customize theme mode
- Copy anyone Status
- You can now stop receiving calls from anyone you want to
- DND Mod – disable internet connection for GBWhatsApp only so it does not interfere with other apps on your android phone
- Filter messages
- Anti-revoke messages
- Share live locations
- Emoji Effective
- People nearby
- Send maximum pictures – send more than 90 pictures at a time or a 50mb videoclip or a 100mb audio clip
- Bug fixes
- Newly added emojis
- You can now call participants in groups
- Fixed issue for crashing when searching for themes
- Added stickers from Google Play
Problems that may cause why GBWhatsapp is not working properly
You would be amazed by the applications features and updates but there are some instances that application may not work. As what they say, there is no perfect application.
Problems that users usually encounter:
- Application is not running properly.
- Not getting messages
- GBWhatsapp not starting automatically although autostart already on from security app
- There is no way to back up the chats to google drive
- No option for automatic google backup
- GbWhatsapp Not Working on Android Devices
- GBWhatsapp failing to load and getting a pop up about WhatsApp’s service status
This is caused by the following reasons:
- Update of GBWhatsApp
- Restriction option under security app is marked
- An outdated version of GBWhatsApp
Solve GBWhatsapp Not Working
Points that you can check if GbWhatsapp is not working on your device.
- Check your device’s date and time. If it’s incorrect set it to Automatic and Select your Region
- Check your internet Connection. It’s important for You to have an Active Internet Connection to Run GbWhatsapp.
- Disable all kind of security app. Or you can Whitelist GbWhatsapp from it.
- Uninstall GbWhatsapp and Reinstall it.
- Always Use the Latest Version of GbWhatsapp. You can Download the Latest Version of GbWhatsapp
There might be some bugs in the application, im pretty sure that engineers from GBWhatsApp is finding their way to release updates that can fix those problem that users encountered. If ever you will encounter glitches might as well contact support for best resolution of the errors.