Ring is now introducing its first new smart wireless doorbell in two years. It’s called the Battery Doorbell Plus and it can now see even more than before thanks to a different lens.
This way, you should be able to see packages and other items left near your door and easily see the face of people who are 2.5 meters away.
It will be released on April 5th but can be pre-ordered now, even though the website for it is not yet up. It’s priced at $179.99.
● See more of who’s there – Battery Doorbell Plus with Head-to-Toe HD+ Video gives you an expanded field of view so you can see more of who’s at your door.
● Stay in the know even at night – Enjoy motion detection, privacy zones and see who stops by at night with Color Night Vision.
● Get important alerts – Know when a package is delivered with Package Alerts, an exclusive Ring Protect subscription feature (sold separately) that notifies you when your package is detected within a specified zone.
● Convenient power – Powered by a Quick Release Battery Pack for quick and easy recharging.
● Easy install – Easily setup by connecting your Battery Doorbell Plus to wifi through the Ring app and mounting with the included tools.
● Additional protection – With a Ring Protect Plan (subscription sold separately), record all your videos, review stored videos for up to 180 days (photos for 7 days), and share videos.
● Connect with Alexa – Pair with select Alexa-enabled devices to enable pre-recorded announcements and Two-Way Talk for convenient in-home monitoring. With a Ring Protect plan (subscription sold separately), Alexa can also make custom voice announcements and automatically show live video feed on an Echo Show, Fire TV, or Fire Tablet when your Ring doorbell detects a person or package.