Following Facebook’s acquisition of WhatsApp, the app has reached 1.5 billion users in the last quarter of 2017. This means 60 billion messages are sent per day.
While WhatsApp is amazing in itself, it can’t hurt to have additional features and functions. The app lacks a lot of customization options too.
But thanks to the modded version WhatsApp Plus, users have access to cool features that you can’t find in the original app version.
Cool functions of WhatsApp Plus
- Anti-ban lets you send multiple messages without being banned. Saves you time and effort.
- Increase privacy
- Hide last seen hides the status of the message last seen,
- Hide blue ticks hides the blue double check icon that tells the sender the last message has been seen/read by the recipient.
- Hide blue microphone, recording status, typing, status, and view status.
- Send large files of more than 30 MB.
- Send APK files allows you to send multiple file formats via the modded app.
- High-quality video and images.
- Send documents of any formats of sizes up to 50mb.
- Videos or images of sizes larger than what are normally allowed to be sent over traditional WhatsApp.
- Message without saving a contact lets users send a message without the need to save the recipient’s contact details.
- WhatsApp Plus themes provide beautiful themes inside the app’s theme market that you can apply one at any time.
- Increase security
- Set a passcode for any chats or for the entire app
- Prevent someone else from deleting any messages.
- See any deleted messages.
It is important to note that WhatsApp Plus is different from GB WhatsApp. While both are modded versions of the same app, each one has distinct features.
Download the latest version of WhatsApp Plus
The latest 2019 version of WhatsApp Plus is version 6.85.
The APK file for the app is available online. But be sure to download it from a reliable source.
And if you want to download and install the latest version, you need to create a backup of your WhatsApp chats. This way, you won’t lose your old chats.
- Open WhatsApp settings and tap Chat > Backup. Choose the backup option and wait for the backup process to complete.
- Uninstall WhatsApp. Go to Setting > Apps > WhatsApp > Uninstall.
- Download WhatsApp Plus APK.
- Enable Unknown Sources, especially if it’s your first time to install an app outside of the Google Play Store. Go to Setting > Security > Enable Unknown Sources.
- Search the APK file you downloaded and tap on it. Wait for the installation to complete.
- Click Done.
- Open WhatsApp Plus, tap Agree and Continue when prompted. Give all the permissions to the app.
- Set up WhatsApp Plus.
- Enter and verify your mobile number.
- Restore your old chats, tap Restore Latest Backup.
- Set your name and profile picture.
- Then, you’re done.
You can then use WhatsApp Plus to chat with your contacts the same way you would with the original version of the app. Only this time, you have access to cooler features and functions.