Rockstar Games has once again made its mark by successfully making Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA 5) one of the most popular games these days. Perhaps this is partly due to its availability in the Android platform.
GTA For Android
GTA 5 was released originally for the PlayStation and Xbox. However, it is now available for Windows and Android mobile phone users as well. Despite the fact that it is not officially made available for Android, at least people have modded the game so that it would run on the Android OS.
High Quality Graphics
The game also provides excellent graphical features that everyone can enjoy and have fun. However, it was first thought that it will not run on the Android due to the graphics intensive features of the game. However, the speculations were proven wrong.
In fact, nobody ever thought that this will it be able to run on Android due to the limited capacity of mobile devices. Well, myths such as this should be forgotten. All you have to do if you want to play the game on Android is that you have a mobile device with great performance.
Requirements For Playing The Game
- You need to have at least Android version 4.0 or higher to run the game
- Take note that the app size is around 2.6 GB+ which requires your mobile device to have extra memory.
Remember that the game will not load on just any Android device. Therefore, you must have a phone that performs well.
For those who are not familiar with the game features, here are some basic information regarding its advantages.
- High quality HD graphics
- Provides excellent control of the player for the game
- Realistic game characters, cars, and designs
- Provides awesome vehicle driving control, which exceeds any other GTA game
- Has many interesting and challenging missions
Installation Of GTA 5 On Android
After acquiring the APK file of GTA 5, you can now begin doing the steps to be able to install the game onto your Android device.
- Install the game from the APK file you already have downloaded.
- Go to the Play Store and download the ES File Explorer from your phone
- Then you need to extract the Data file in the Game folder
- In the download folder of ES File Explorer app, the GTA 5 Data zip file will be visible via its name as com.rockstargames.gtasa.
- Extract the zip file to the Android à OBB.
- If you are not able to see the OBB folder from the Android folder, then create a new folder and name it as OBB
- You can now extract your file in it.
Overall, you simply have to download the GTA 5 APK together with the Data file on your device. Then, you have to unzip the file in accordance with the basic tips provided in this website. If you think that the app has failed to start, then launch it again from your mobile desktop. Otherwise, you have to uninstall the app so that you can re-install it to see if the new strategy has worked indeed.