Windows activation is essential to every PC’s and laptops because it’s a requirement for “Windows Product Activation Process”. Take note that installation is different from activation because the latter talks about having a product key or code so it is amenable to use. The purpose of activating the windows is to ensure a license and authentic copy of this software to every computer system you are using for your entire network.
Moreover, Windows 10 is the latest version of Windows being released by Microsoft Corporation which will ultimately focus on the progress of new features which will help any software updates to process easily. Moreover, Microsoft specifically mentioned that Windows 10 is free to upgrade for all users of this processor starting from Windows 7.
Hence, upgrading to Windows 10 for some users are quite challenging because it needs to product key to fully use it. That said, in this article, we’d like to give you a step-by-step process on how you can activate your Windows 10 without a product keys.
Using An ISO File
The easiest way to upgrade and activate your Windows 10 without difficulty is using ISO files. This is possible if you haven’t installed a different Windows version before. You also need to take note that whenever you are using an ISO file to upgrade to Windows 10, you need to use a third-party bootable media tool like Rufus. Here’s a quick guide to activate Windows using an ISO file.
- Download a Windows 10 ISO b not utilizing Media Creation Tool
- Right-click the file that says ISO and you need to choose” Open With” button to be directed to Windows Explorer
- Look at the left pane using the File Explorer so click the mounted drive
- After that, you have to double-click the Set-up file so the installation of Windows 10 begins
- Once the “Get important updates” prompts in, carefully select “Not Right Now”
- Then click “Next” and “Accept” then finally the “Install” button
Using An Existing Windows (Windows 7, 8, or 8.1)
As mentioned, you can activate and upgrade your Windows 10 without using a product key. The other way to do that is by using your existing windows like Windows 7,8 or 8.1. This will allows to upgrade it simply because they have original products keys by the time they were installed in your PC. If you forgot the product key, you can download a third party tool like NirSoft’s ProduKey so it can pull up your existing Windows key for free.
While it may be true, you always need to make sure that before upgrading your Windows to version 10, your hardware requirements should meet the needs of this update. Everything needs to be compatible so avoid any hitches in upgrading it.
Using A Unique Alternative Method
Another best way to activate Windows 10 is using an alternative method when the two options above are not working. This method is practiced by some IT professionals who finds an alternative way of upgrading Windows 10 for free. Here’s how.
- The first thing you need to do is to open the “Settings” or go to Cortana to simply find it.
- You have to open it and once done you need to click “Update and Security”
- Looking in the right side of the window or the page you open, Click on the button that says “Activation”
- After that, you need to log in to the “Store” in order to get the Windows 10.
Using Windows 10 Loader Activator
This is another way you can use to activate and upgrade your Windows 10. It is a software where you can develop the ability to access every property you need for Windows 10 application. The Windows 10 Loader Activator is provided and controlled by DAZ so you can get those Windows 10 to your PC free of charge. This is how you can use it.
- The first thing you need to check is the antivirus programs being disabled to all units that you want to process an activation or upgrade.
- Second is that you need to download the DAZ which is an activator for this Windows Loafer through a website called https://productkeyfree.org/.
- After that, you have to run the loader and follow the process to complete the installation
- Make sure that your device s connected to Wifi or Internet so it will work.
- Once done, you have to restart your PC so that the activation will be completed.
Generally, activating and upgrading your Windows 20 can be done in several ways without getting a brand new product key. The need for upgrading it is to make sure that your unit can cope up with different software updates especially that it changes from time to time. With the steps and guidelines given above, your chance of upgrading and activating your Windows 10 is a piece of cake.