If you are fond of downloading videos on your Android mobile device, then you should know which one is the best. This can range from the most user-friendly to the most reliable app that users would want to use.
Why VidMate Stands Out From The Rest
Among the available video downloaders for Android, VidMate is considered the most popular. This is because of the best features that users consider superior over the others. In fact, it has a feature that enables users to encrypt a location to hide videos.
This tool also allows the user to download any type of video from famous websites. You can even choose videos that you can acquire via low-quality or HD format settings. Moreover, VidMate can cater to a lot of video and audio sharing or streaming websites. Most of all, it enables multiple downloads at a time.
Downloading Videos From YouTube Using VidMate
- The first thing that you are going to do is to launch the VidMate app.
- Then, launch the YouTube icon from the app itself.
- After YouTube has been launched, you can now search for a particular video that you certainly would want to download.
- Then, tap the red download button that you can see on the content to begin the process.
- Lastly, you need to choose the quality of the video you are going to download, before tapping the Download option.
After downloading the content, you need to search for the downloaded items from the File Manager on your Android device. You can easily see it, as it is arranged accordingly. Such can be presented in the first batch of items, as a default setting for newly-added files.
Other Video Downloaders
Among the other tools that you can use aside from VidMate include KeepVid, Snaptube, TubeMate, and Videoder. Thus, you can use any of these apps, if you want to copy or download videos from YouTube.
Furthermore, you should be reminded that VidMate is a third-party app that you have to download from its official distributor. Just don’t forget to enable the Unknown Sources option that you can find in the Settings àSecurity tab and tap the box to enable it.