Table of Contents Hide
Spotify is a digital music service that gives you access to millions of songs and podcasts on demand. You can download and install it for free, but you need to pay a fee if you want to access some of its nifty features.
With the free Spotify, you:
- Get to listen to music and ads every few tracks.
- Can only access songs from one of the 15 playlists that Spotify has chosen for you. This can include daily mix, discover weekly, release radar, and Spotify’s curated playlist.
- Can listen to tracks that change from day to day and week to week.
- Can listen to any songs in any order and skip tracks in the playlists without limits.
With Spotify Premium, you:
- Enjoy music without the ads, completely
- Listen to any artist, album, track, or playlist at any time and in any order
- Skip as many tracks as you like
- Enjoy the same features in either desktop and mobile apps
- Download tracks that you can listen to offline.
Suffice it to say that the music streaming service becomes a music downloader with a premium account. It is clear that Premium is a better choice.
But if you’re not ready to pay until you get to test Spotify, download Spotify Premium APK.
What is great about the Spotify Premium APK?
- It brings to you all the premium features of Spotify at zero charge.
- You can download and install it on your Android phone without the need for root access. So, if you have a brand-new device, you don’t need to root it to install Spotify Premium APK. You get to install Spotify without losing your device’s warranty.
- You get to enjoy the same premium features offered by the paid app.
- Unlimited music downloads
- Listen offline and anywhere
- Ad-free experience
- Enjoy High-quality audio
- Unlimited skips, shuffle play, and repeat
How to download and install Spotify Premium APK for Android
- Download Spotify Premium APK from a trusted source. This way, you’re assured that your download doesn’t come with malware.
- Extract or unzip the APK file that you downloaded.
- Tap the extracted APK file to begin the installation.
- If you receive a security message that prevents you from installing unknown apps from an unknown source, go to Settings > Security. Then, toggle the switch next to “Allow from this source.”
- Return to the installation screen to resume the process. Tap the install button.
- Wait for the installation to complete and tap Open to launch the Spotify Premium app.
It is important to note that Spotify has started to crack down on account users that use hacked, modded, and modified Spotify Premium APK.
The company has already sent out email warnings, saying that continued use of unauthorized apps will result in an account being suspended or terminated.
Affected users will receive an incorrect username and password error message.
One workaround is to clear the Spotify app data and cache. Then, use a VPN app to bypass the problem.