Getting yourself a new phone to simply upgrade or keep up with the latest trend is as exciting as receiving your GBWhatsApp messages.
It may be fun to explore your phone’s features but sometimes it can be challenging also for especially if you are changing from Android to iOS. Transferring your data from the old phone to the new one is not that fun at all.
If you are switching from Android to iOS and want to save important GBQWhatsApp messages to your new phone, there are two or more means of doing so. Even users with less technical knowledge can do any of these with ease.
Now, to fully enjoy your new iOS device and keep in touch with the people within your network, you can follow the steps below:
This is probably the easiest method to transfer GBWHatsApp messages from your old Android phone to new iOS device.
- Download and install a data transfer software solution to your MAC or Windows computer. Install your chosen data transfer software just like you would in any other you have installed on your device. It is basically following the instructions on the screen.
- One recommended data transfer software that you can try is Dr.Fone. Once you have successfully completed the installation of Dr.Fon on your computer, open the software to be directed to the main menu.
- On the main menu click the “GBWhatsApp transfer” then “Transfer GBWhatsApp messages”
- Now connect your Android device first, followed by your new iOS device. Click the “Transfer” button once both devices are connected to initiate the transfer.
- Disconnect the current phone and the new phone from the computer once the transfer is completed. Then, open your GBWhatssApp app on your new iOS device and complete the process of setting it up.
- Then, login using your registered credentials.
- Click the “Restore” button when prompted for GBWhatsApp to scan and verify the transferred data. That way, you can fully access all conversations, messages, and files transferred from your Android to your iPhone, iPad, or MAC.
Here’s another approach that you can try on your new iOS device:
- First, make a back-up of the chat history from your GBWhatssApp app on your current phone.
- Now connect your current phone to a computer; copy and paste the file to the desktop for easy access.
- Then, download and install the GBWhatsAPp app on your iphone or any iOS device.
- Copy the GBWhatsApp folder you have transferred temporarily on the computer to your iOS phone. Launch GBWhatsApp, login using your details and click the “Restore” button.
Transferring your GBWhatsApp conversations to a new iOS device can be time consuming. But if you really want to save important messages for future use, it requires patience to successfully do the transfer.
It may be easy for others to do this, but those with no technical skills may find it daunting. Take advantage of the numerous tutorials to help you transfer your old GBWhatsApp messages to your new iOS phone seamlessly.