Discord is a free chat service for games that is extremely popular. The app itself is extremely easy to use and managing the servers on Discord is also pretty simple and easy. Discord allows the user to add bots to their server. Here are is how you can add Bots to your Discord.
In order to add bots to your Discord, you must be an administrator on the server.
Download A Bot From A Web Browser
- Open your Web Browser like Chrome or FireFox and search for the bots of your choice. Try checking the bots at Discord Box or Carbonitex.
- Install the bot on your device: Look for a button that says: “Invite, Install or Add bot to Server”
- Click install to install the bot
Bot accounts are different than a normal Discord account and has a bot logo next to it. To add a bot to your to your server you need to have a administrator access known as “Manage Server.” Some bots require you to be logged into your server through your browser as well as your client. You have to verify that you have admin permission to your server.
How To Add Bots To Discord
Once you have bots added to your device you can now add those bots to your discord by following these simple directions:
- Go to Discord and login to your server account
- Go to your profile and find “General permissions”
- Make sure that your “Manager Servers” permissions are enabled.
- Go to the Discord App website and Log into your account (Make sure you have the “Manager Server” permissions on the server that you want to add the bot to.
- Go to the Carbonitex website and click on the button that says “Add bot to server” or if adding a bot from Discord bots then click on the section that says “Invite”
- You will be taken to the authorization screen and click on “Select a Server” From the drop-down menu select the server you want to add the bot to.
- Click on the button that says “Authorize” and the bot will be added to the server. ( You will see the addition in the sidebar for your server.)
Adding bots to your Discord can serve several functions ranging from allowing you to play music to sending memes. Bots can also help you administrate your discord guild when you are away. Your bot can:
- Can manage servers using bot commands
- View servers and user information
- Play music in Discord
Adding bots to your Discord can make gameplay more fun for everyone. It is a great way of customizing your game and make play more exciting and fun for everyone in the group. In addition, it is a great way to have a little more control over the game. So if you are ready to change that game then why not add a bot to your discord today.