You might have experienced a problem when playing offline videos from a popular online video source. Of course, you wouldn’t be able to play videos offline if you haven’t downloaded it first on your device or computer.
Video credit: Viral VIRUS
Downloading Videos Using VidMate
Since you are going to use VidMate videos, you should be using your Android mobile device to do it. Here are steps on how to download videos using VidMate.
- You should download and install the VidMate app on your Android device
- Open the app once you have installed it successfully
- From the search bar on top, you can search for the title of the videos or simply type the source of the videos you are trying to download, such as YouTube or Vimeo or DailyMotion
- Then, tap the video you are going to download. Make sure that you tap the red button found at the right corner at the bottom
- The video resolution options will be displayed from which you are allowed to select
- Then, you can now begin the process of downloading the video you want.
Playing VidMate Videos With MX Player
MX Player is an app you can download from the Play Store, and it provides support for famous video formats and codec. Thus, you will be able to play AVI, DiVX, FLV, MKV, and many other popular video formats. Most of all, it can support subtitles as well as support for most audio formats that you might find it hard to play on some video players.
- Obtain a copy of the video downloaded from VidMate
- Open the MX Player you have on your device or you can download it from the Play Store if you haven’t installed it yet
- Search for the video that you want to play offline on your MX Player app
- Simply tap on the video and play it offline
You can also stream online videos on your MX Player. Simply copy the URL and then from the Settings tab, open the network stream where you can paste the URL. Tap the OK button and you are good to go.